Correspondence + Video Lectures
|Variant||Description (No. of Online Tests)||Price||Validity||Enroll Links|
|NTSE Correspondence Course||70+ Individual test papers, 41 paper based tests & 32 online tests.
15 model test papers
Extensive Online Support
Online Video Lectures
|Rs 19,950||May 15th, 2018||Enroll Now|
NTSE Online course is designed to provide the student a systematic approach in his/her preparation for NTSE and to get the real time classroom experience. The Online course suits to the requirement of students who wish to attend classroom course but are unable to attend for various reasons. The Video sessions provided cover the entire syllabus of MAT (Reasoning) and SAT (Language test - English, Mathematics, Science and Social Sciences) in both NTSE Stage 1 and Stage 2.
Faculty delivering the sessions have vast experience in training thousands of students for various competitive entrance exams at T.I.M.E. Utmost care has been taken to facilitate the Video sessions. The sessions provided are segmented topic-wise and are again divided into sub topics and can be viewed as per your requirement. Apart from going through the complete topic, you can also play the topic/sub topic which you feel is essential to be repeated.
80+ hours of Video recorded sessions are provided covering all the topics of NTSE. Classes delivered are by expert Faculty team who have immense experience in training students. The advantages of these Video sessions are:
- Students need not worry about missing of classes
- We understand that in current scenario, school students are busy with their regular Academic schedule, find it difficult to attend classes at a specific time.
- The Video sessions are an apt solution for them, which can be viewed at their convenience. These Video Sessions can be played any number of times topic-wise or sub-topic-wise for clear understanding of the subject.
Study Material Booklets and Handouts
The Material is well researched by our team of experts with detailed understanding of the NTSE examination. We will provide three study material booklets covering various concepts of Mathematics, Sciences (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and Social Sciences along with practice exercises, these practice exercises will help students to score higher. Six handouts cover concepts and practice exercises on various topics of English as required by NCERT. The unique combination of questions in these practice exercises will help students to understand and interpret the basic concepts better and will also help the students to strengthen their concepts. Thorough practice of the exercises in the Study Material booklets and Handouts will enable the students to gain confidence and solve the different types of questions that appear in NTSE.
The tests will help the students assess their strengths and weaknesses in concepts as well as subject areas so that a student can plan for improvement if necessary. Tests will also ensure that the students will go through comprehensive practice. We provide different types of tests like Individual Test Papers (Paper Based & Online) and Mock Test Papers (Paper Based & Online) in our material. These test papers are designed based on the questions which appeared in previous years.
- Individual Test Papers:
- Mock NTSE Test Papers:
There are 70+ Individual test papers, 41 paper based tests and 32 online tests. Students need to test themselves with these test papers.
A total of 15 model test papers will be provided, these test papers developed on the lines of actual test of NTSE. Five of these are conducted Online on All India basis with detailed performance analysis. The analysis will be provided in the Student Homepage. As NTSE is a Paper based test, we are providing 10 model NTSE test papers in physical form for full length practice.
Extensive Online Support:
For every student enrolled for NTSE Correspondence course, a dedicated Student Homepage will be made available on our website. The facilities on the Student Home Page are as follows:
- Online Tests
- Information about changes in NTSE and regular updates
- Information about important Competitive Examinations
- A student can clarify his/her doubts regarding the subjects by posting them.
You can enroll for T.I.M.E. Correspondence Course for NTSE in three ways
- Enroll at any T.I.M.E. office in the country
- Send a DD for your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad.
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
Please note that there is no installment facility for Correspondence Course.
- Enrolling at any T.I.M.E. office in the country
- Enrolling by sending your payment directly to our office at Hyderbad
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
You can enroll for the Correspondence course at any T.I.M.E. centre in the country. For this you need to submit the completed enrolment form and pay the fee in lumpsum at one time.
The course fee can be paid in the form of cash or cheque or through credit card along with three passport size photographs. After you enrol at one of our T.I.M.E. centres. kindly ensure that you collect the receipt for the payment you made.
You can enroll by sending a DD directly to us at Hyderabad. Please fill the enrolment and rules regulation form which can be downloaded from the link given above and send it by post along with three stamp size photographs.
The demand draft should be drawn in favour of "T.I.M.E. Pvt. Ltd.", payable at Secunderabad and sent to the following address by Registered post:
T.I.M.E. Pvt Ltd.,
Secunderabad – 500 003
Procedure to pay via Online Payment Facility is as follows,
- To avail this option you need to have valid access to a Credit/Debit Card.
- You need to furnish required details to us here to enrol you for the course and submit.
- Subsequently you are directed to a verisign certified secure payment gateway page to enter your credit card details.
- Please enter all details carefully and submit when you are done.
- Once your payment is verified by us, we will enrol you for the course.
- An enrolment form meant for NTSE Correspondence Course has to be filled and submitted.
For any further queries please feel free to mail us at email@example.com