T.I.M.E. offers a comprehensive classroom training programme to prepare
students for the Bank Probationary Officers (PO) and Clerical exams conducted by IBPS, S.B.I. & Associate Banks of SBI.
The coaching will be of immense help to students who are appearing for exams for PO / Clerical vacancies in Grameena Banks.
Over the last 19 years, T.I.M.E. has fuelled the aspirations of more than 9,50,000 students. T.I.M.E. is backed by
a highly trained
and dedicated faculty team, which has been acknowledged as the best by students.
With this kind of back ground and rich experience, who other than T.I.M.E. can help you prepare BEST for your Bank Exams ?
You can rest assured that you are in the safest and best of hands.
Highlights of T.I.M.E.'s training programme for Bank PO & Clerical Courses :
The classes :
- 120 – 140 hours of class room teaching
- Basics / concepts of each topic covered in detail, before working out the exercise.
- Chapter wise tests , after the basics and exercise have been completed.
- Regular Doubt-clearing sessions with personal attention
- Revision classes - during the course as well as after the completion of portion
- Experienced and dedicated team of faculty members, who have been acknowledged as the best by students.
The Course Material :
Comprehensive Tests / Mock Papers :
- Comprehensive study material , both for class room coaching and take home packages (for practice at home)
- Study Material Booklets covering all the test areas – Quant, Reasoning, English Language, Computers, General Awareness and Marketing Aptitude ( for SBI ).
- Individual Practice Exercises and Test papers for ample practice
- Updated material according to latest IBPS / SBI patterns
- Large number of Mock papers on the pattern of IBPS CWE & SBI ( PO & Clerical ), including All India Mock Bank PO / Clerical
- All India comparative performance for All India Mocks - Toppers list, Question-wise analysis, Section-wise analysis - Number of Right & Wrong.
Other Special features :
- Special session on Test Taking Strategies for PO & Clerical
- Extensive web-based support in the form of Student Home page.
- Regular updates on General Awareness on the Student Home page
- Well stocked reference library.
- Rigourous training for Iterviews / Group Discussions after getting calls from banks.
Click on the courses given below for more information on T.I.M.E.'s courses
for each of the banking recruitment exams:
Bank PO Course
Bank Clerical Course