BPCL Recruitment 2016 for Management Trainees through GATE 2016
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites applications for BPCL Recruitment 2015 Management Trainee Through GATE 2016 application. BPCL is going to fill up various vacancies by GATE-2016 through this job notification.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,76,005.09 crores for the year 2013-14 - As one of India's largest corporations, BPCL provides you with a lifetime of personal and professional development.
||Mechanical | Chemical | Electrical | Civil | Instrumentation Engineering
||Rs. 24,900 - 50,500
- Full time,B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian
Universities / Institutes in Mechanical, Chemical
%age marks in qualifying degree examination.
- General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer/NCL) categories - 60%
- Scheduled Caste (SC) /
Scheduled Tribe (ST) /
Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates is - 50%
- General Candidates : Maximum 25 years,
- OBC (Non Creamy layer) : Maximum 28 years,
- SC/ST : Maximum 30 years,
- PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above: Age relaxation of 10 years.
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989 : Age relaxation of 5 years
- Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other Age relaxation of 5 years
Candidates provisionally selected by
BPCL will have to undergo a Pre-
Employment Medical Examination before joining. The health of candidates will be assessed by Company's Authorized Medical Officers/ nominated hospitals and the final appointment will be subject to the candidate meeting the medical standards prescribed by the Company
How to Apply:
- Candidate need to apply for GATE-2016 Online Examination. For detailed information of GATE-2016, interested candidates may log on to Indian Institute of Science(IISc), Bangalore or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science.
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2016 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to BPCL Website on-line.
- Shortlisting will be done based on Merit in Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation Discipline through GATE 2016 Scores For Further Shortlisting GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interviews) will be done, Final Selection Based on Medical Fitness in Pre Employment Medical Examination .
Opening of BPCL recruitment
17th December 2015
Last date of submission of online application
30th January 2016
GATE 2016 Registration:
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens:Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission
||1st September 2015(00:00 Hrs)
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website
||1st October 2015(23:59Hrs)
|Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login
||20th November 2015
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing
||17th December 2015
|GATE 2016 Online Examination Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
||30th January to
7th February, 2016
|Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website
||19th March 2016(10:00 Hrs)
Click here for Official Website
Click here for Official Notification
Click here to Apply Online