Intelligence Bureau (MHA) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe). The total number of vacancies are a whopping 1430
Important for Govt. job aspirants : The pattern of this exam is exactly the same as that of SSC CGLE 2017 Tier I. Students who have applied for SSC CGLE, can look at this exam as another opportunity knocking at their doors, for an entry into a Govt. job. With the preparation for SSC CGLE, the students can appear for the IB AICO Grade II Exam with ease.
If you have not enrolled for SSC CGLE Test Series with us,we strongly recommended that you purchase SSC CGLE Tier I 2017 Test Series from T.I.M.E. and this is definitely going to help you do well in this exam.
Important Dates :
- Date of Online Registration : 12.8.17 to 02.9.17
- Downloading of Admit Card - Sep - Oct 2017
- Date of Tier I Exam - 15.10.2017
- Date of Tier II Exam -07.01.2018
Total vacancies : 1430
- UR - 951
- OBC -184
- SC - 109
- ST - 56
- Ex Ser - 130
Pay Scale :
Rs. 9,300 - 34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
Eligibility Criteria :
- 18-27 years
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University
- Knowledge of computers (Desirable)
Scheme of Examination 7 Selection Process :
Scheme of the Examination for ACIO Grade II Scheme Of Exam No of Qs Marks Duration Tier I – Written Examination Logical / Analytical Ability 25 50 60 Minutes General Awareness 25 50 .Quantitative Aptitude 25 50 English Language 25 50 TOTAL 100 200 Tier II : Written Examination Descriptive type: a) Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), & b) English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks). 50 60 Minutes Interview 100 Marks
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I.
- For Tier-II examination, there will be a minimum cut off marks of 33%.
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates would be short listed for the interview
- Based on the combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and interview, the candidates would be short listed for final selection subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination
How to Apply : Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
Examination Fee : Rs 100/- Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.