NPAT 2018 (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2017-18) being offered by constituent schools of SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC act 1956) at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses. The details reagrding the exam can also be found on the website of NMIMS (www.npat.in)
Programs covered under NPAT 2018
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Finance
Integrated Degree Programs:
- MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.)
- MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
Programs Offerred at various Campuses:
- Mumbai Campus – All the above programs
- Shirpur Campus – B.Tech., MBA (Tech.) and MBA (Pharma Tech)
- Bengaluru Campus – BBA, B.Sc. Finance and B.Sc. Economics
- Indore Campus – BBA, MBA Tech.
- Navi Mumbai Campus – BBA, MBA Tech.
How to Apply:
- Step 1 - Click on Register and create your account. Remember to keep your 10th Roll Number handy.
- Step 2 - Go to your mail box and verify
- Step 3 – Login with your username and password and complete your application form.
- Step 4 – Make online payment of registration fee
|Last date for Online Regitration||28th April 2018|
|Last date for Form Editing (Only addition of school/ program, change of exam date, change of test city will be allowed)||21st April 2018|
|Test dates||12th & 13th May 2018|