Tamilnadu Electricity Board has notified 325 Vacancies for Engineering Graduates for the Post of Assistant Engineer (AE).
- 325 Vacancies - (EEE - 273 / ECE - 21 / CSE - 6 / Civil - 25)
- TNEB SELECTION STRICLTY BASED ON WRITTEN TEST. NO INTERVIEW
- Only Passed out Students
- Max Age is 30 Yrs as on 14th Feb 2018
- Exams will be done at 8centres in Tamilnadu
- Application last date is 28th Feb
- Exam Date Yet to be announced
|Date of Notification||14/02/2018|
|Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents and payment through electronic mode||28/02/2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee through bank Challan (Canara Bank/ Indian Bank / Indian Overseas Bank)||03/03/2018|
Date and Time of written examination for the post of Assistant Engineer/Electrical and Assistant Engineer/Civil will be notified shortly in www.tangedco.gov.in . Candidates are requested to assess the site then and there to be informed of the same.
Question Paper and Evaluation Scheme
|Sl.No||Part||No of Question||No of Choices||Correct Answer||Wrong Answer||Max Mark in Section||Remarks|
|1||Engg Maths||20||4||1||-0.33||20||Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer and 1/3 mark will be reduced|
|2||Basic Engg||35*||4||1||-0.33||20||*All the correct answers upto 20 will be awarded marks All the wrong answer shall be taken into consideration for awarding negative marks. Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer|
|3||Core Engg||60/65**||4||1||-0.33||60||**All the correct answers upto 60 will be awarded marks and all the wrong answers shall be taken into consideration for awarding negative marks. Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer.|
Our Course Highlights
- Large and dedicated team of experienced faculty members (Full Time & Part Time) who are Ph.Ds., Post graduates from premier institutes like IISc, IITs, NITs, IIITs and other premier institutes in India.
In-Depth Course coverage
- Subjects are taught from basic level and main focus is on strong concept building, the subject materials focuses on fundamentals prepared by qualified and dedicated R & D team.
- The course plan is designed, reviewed and updated based on TNEB Syllabus
Comprehensive Study Material
- Subject Material books with Theory Explanation, Solved Examples, Practice Questions,
- Other PSU Questions bank
Extensive Web Support
- The students will be provided with access to Student Home page (SHP) which will give access to analysis & practice questions and Online Mock Exam Exams
Personalized attention and performance assessment
- Smaller batch size for enhanced faculty interaction, dedicated doubt clarifying sessions and personal training sessions before the Exam.
- Weekly Tests and Solution Discussion.
T.I.M.E. Advantage :
- National leader in entrance exam training
- Intensive classroom training by expert faculty
- Personalized attention throughout the course
- Post GATE counselling & GD/PI sessions for IITs / PSUs