Venue : T.I.M.E. SEALDAH
Date : 18th November
Timings : 4:00 pm-06:00pm
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
A Free Workshop on Preparation Tips on Reasoning : Recent trends in Bank PO
In any aptitude based test, Reasoning Section plays a pivotal role in deciding success. Difficulty level varies depending upon on the type of examination. Also, some times it is relatively easier or difficult in comparison with other sections.
Without proper preparation of reasoning, students can not succeed in any competitive exams which is aptitude based.
- Scope of reasoning : Contribution of questions / marks in the exam viz. In in Bank PO
- Distribution of topics within reasoning
- Topic wise illustration .... learning by doing i.e. at first, questions to be given with time limit followed by solution techniques
- Exhaustive study material – Updated as per latest exams
- Sectional Test and Mock Tests on the pattern of the exams
- Large number of online tests to help with preparations
- Coverage of all topics from basic concepts
- Monthly magazine for both CAT and Bank Exam Students along with GK Updates
- Rigorous Interview Training for shortlisted candidates