- Start of Online Application – 06.07.2015
- Start of payment of fees in specified bank – 07.07.2015
- Last date for filling the online application – 23.07.2015
- Last date for paying fees in the specified bank – 25.07.2015
- Date of the PGCET MBA exam – 09.08.2015 (10.30 am – 12.30 pm)
- A single paper for 100 marks.
- 150 minutes duration.
- Objective/ Multiple Choice questions - each with 4 options
- The question paper will be in four different versions.
- Each question will carry ONE mark
- Section A : Test of Proficiency in English Language
- Section B: General Knowledge
- Section C: Test of Reasoning
- D: Quantitative Analysis.
ACADEMIC ELIGIBILITY :
For Full Time MBA courses: A candidate who has passed Recognised Bachelor’s Degree of minimum of 3 years duration examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects including languages in all the years of the Degree Examination is eligible for admission to MBA courses. (45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
Application forms can be filled in directly on the website. Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature have to be uploaded in JPEG format separately. Challan copy in triplicate has to be downloaded and print out taken. Fee of Rs.650 for Karnataka origin general category and OBC, and Rs.500 for SC/ST categories has to be paid in the branches of specified banks. A print out of the filled in application has to be taken on the paper. On it the candidate’s recent photograph, signature, left thumb impression have to affixed at the designated places. On the form, principal seal and signature from the college where you have studied final year degree programme has to be obtained. The same copy has to be produced during document verification along with the challan copy.
SYLLABUS FOR PGCET MBA
1.Proficiency in English Language: (Section – A) a. Synonyms b. Antonyms c. One word Substitution d. Idioms and phrases e. Pairs expressing relationships f. Grammar g. Famous Books in English Literature h. Sentence Correction
2. General Knowledge : (Section - B) a. Indian Business Environment b. Global Environment c. Social Events d. Cultural Events e. Economics f. Management g. Political Events h. Historical Events I. Current Affairs j. Sports k. Awards l. Personalities and Achievements m. Science and Technology n.Humanities
3. Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence (Section – C) a. Puzzles b. Diagrams c. Analogy d. Logic e. Verbal Ability f. Analytical Ability g. Related Aspects
4. Quantitative Analysis (Section – D) a. Arithmetic b. Data Analysis and Interpretation c. Statistics d. Related Quantitative Aspects