Venue : T.I.M.E. Jadavpur
Date : 21st October
Timings : 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
Attend a Free Seminar on "CAREERS AFTER 12TH CLASS" with emphasis on careers options in Law or Integrated Program in Management offered by IIM - Indore.
Details to be covered:
- Legal education in India - The Past and the subsequent change.
- List of NLU's under CLAT.
- Eligibility Criterion to sit for CLAT Examination.
- Other National Level Law Entrance tests like AILET, SET, KIIT-LSAT, LSAT-India and LSAT Global (Governed by LSAC) and other state level or regional entrance tests.
- Various new career Opportunities in Law.
- Pattern of CLAT Examination and Areas tested.
- T.I.M.E. Courses for CLAT- Crash Course and 1 and 2 years.
- What is IPM and Why IPM?
- Eligibility criterion for IPM.
- Pattern of Test and selection.
- Structure of Course module in IPM.
- Option of pursuing a graduation degree simultaneously with IPM from IGNOU.
- Placement facilitation by IIM-Indore.
- T.I.M.E. course offering for IPM
ATTEND SEMINAR AND AVAIL A DISCOUNT COUPON OF RS. 2000/- ON THE COURSE FEE