United India Insurance Company Limited has announced the recruitment of 17 Assistants. This is a special recruitment drive for Jammu and Kashmir
Category wise Total Vacancies (provisional):
SC - 1
ST - 2
OBC - 4
General - 10
(1) Important Dates :
Online Registration : 30-12-2016 to 07-01-2017
Online Examination : Jan / Feb 2017
Download of Call Letters : About 10 days before the online exam.
(2) Eligibility Criteria (as on 30.06.2016) :
(a) Educational Qualification : Graduate from a recognized University AND Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language ie. “URDU” OR “KASHMIRI” is essential.
(b) Age: 18 - 28 years,
Relaxation in Age / percentage of marks for reserved category as per rules.
(3) Examination pattern : All candidates will have to appear for the online examination, thereafter; candidates will be short listed and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test
|S. No||Name of test (Objective)||Max Marks||No. of Qs|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||40|
|2||Test of English Language||50||40|
|3||Test of General Awareness||50||40|
|4||Test of Numerical Ability||50||40|
|Total marks obtained as above shall be
proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks (A)
|Computer Proficiency Test (B)||15|
|TOTAL (A) + (B)||50|
- Duration of Objective Test - 120 Minutes
- Candidates have to qualify in both online test and the Computer Proficiency Test in order to qualify for final selection.
- The final selection will be based on the actual marks obtained in the exam and computer proficiency test together.
(4) Application Fee :
SC/ ST / PWD : Rs.100
Other tha SC/ST/PWD : Rs.500
(5) Probation :
The newly appointed employees will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months.
Click here to apply : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/uiiclrjkdec16/