Venue : T.I.M.E. Mumbai
Date : 29th January
Timings : 10 am / 4 pm
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that we are conducting the T.I.M.E. National Level Scholarship Test 2017 (NST) on 29th jan'17, for the students of 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th classes, from about 30 cities across the country. It is expected to be one of the biggest scholarship tests in India.
We have trained over 18, 50,000 students across the country, enabling them to succeed in their academic/competitive exams.
It would also interest you to know that we have been conducting "Aqua Regia- The science Quiz" annually. More than 18 Lakh students have competed in the National Circuit of Aqua Regia - The Science Quiz since its inception in 2006. The Quiz is Certified by "Guinness World RecordsTM" (Aqua Regia - The Science Quiz has been certified by Guinness World Records in 2007 as "The Largest Quiz Ever held at one location “visit www.time4education.com/aquaregia for details).The Science Quiz also featured in the "LIMCA Book of Records" as the Largest Quiz in India. (Aqua Regia - The Science Quiz has been certified by Limca Book of Records in 2009 as The Largest Single Day, Single Stage Quiz." visit www.time4education.com/aquaregia for details).
With this background, we can confidently assure you that our Scholarship Test will be of the highest standard both in its administration, and its academic relevance.
Why does your child need to take NST?
T.I.M.E. National Scholarship Test (NST) 2017 provides the child with a platform to benchmark his/her abilities against a large group of bright students across the country.
At present they compete only against their peers in the class.
The NST result will also include a detailed analysis like the conversion rate of the student & percentage obtained in each section and overall percentage on an All India level.
About the Test:
- The T.I.M.E. National Scholarship Test (NST) 2017 will be of one-hour duration,
- Objective-type questions in Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Reasoning.
- Registration fee is Rs. 50
The NST result will also include detailed analysis like the conversion rate of the student & percentage obtained in each section and overall percentage on All India level.
The result analysis will be divided in the following categories:
- Knowledge / Facts, Understanding, Application, Analysis, Spatial & Number skills.
- The analysis will include graphs depicting how a student has fared in the above skills & overall.
- Above all a good performance can be a value addition in their career.
The rewards for your Child:
- In each city there are cash prizes for the top three performers in each of the classes.
- Further, there are Five special appreciation prizes in each class. At the National level, Merit certificates will be given to top 500 students in each class.
- All students appearing for the test will get "Participation Certificates
- All the students writing the test will receive career counselling free of cost at the nearest T.I.M.E. office.
- A good performance in the test can be a very valuable addition to his/her overall credentials later in his/her career.
Register before 29th Jan to collect a free model paper. HURRY!
For further details contact your nearest T.I.M.E. office.
Wishing your child all the very best for the T.I.M.E. National Scholarship Test 2017
T.I.M.E. Pvt. Ltd.