As a leading global information, communications and technology (ICT) company, Mahindra Satyam is a part of the US $15.9 billion Mahindra Group, a global industrial federation of companies and one of the top 10 business houses based in India.
Mahindra Satyam was formerly known as Satyam Computer Services. On April 13, 2009, the company was taken over by the Mahindra Group's IT arm "Tech Mahindra". Subsequently, the company unveiled its new brand identity “Mahindra Satyam” in June 2009.
Mahindra Satyam has development and delivery centers in the US, Canada, Brazil, the UK, Hungary, Egypt, UAE, India, China, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia. It serves numerous clients, including several Fortune 500 companies.
Customer First, Good Corporate Citizenship, Individual Dignity, Professionalism, Quality focus
Multiple development centers across Australia, Canada, China, Hungary, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, UK & USA
Chairman: Vineet Nayar
- CEO: CP Gurnani
No. of employees
29,132 (year 2012)
2012 : Mahindra Satyam wins the Frost and Sullivan 2012 APAC Best Practices award for “Excellence in growth”
- 2011 : Ranks among the Top Best Employers in India; Stands 6th out of 20 Best Employers (as per Dataquest CMR Best Employers 2011 Survey)
- 2009 : Tech Mahindra announces the name change of Satyam Computers as Mahindra Satyam.
- 2008 : Satyam BPO announced that it has won two prestigious Shared Services Excellence awards from the International Quality and Productivity Council.
- 2005 : FLC framework launched across the entire organization Largest global development center outside India (in Melbourne) begins operation Citisoft and Knowledge Dynamics acquired
- 2002 : Nipuna, Satyam’s BPO arm, launched in Hyderabad First Customer Summit conducted
- 2001 : Satyam becomes world’s first ISO 9001:2000 company to be certified by BVQI Listed on the NYSE (SAY) APAC headquarters established in Singapore
- 1999 : Assessed at SEI CMM® Level 5 Satyam Infoway (Sify) becomes the first Indian Internet company listed on NASDAQ Satyam forms joint venture with TRW Inc. Presence established in 30 countries
- 1993 : Satyam signs joint venture with Dun & Bradstreet for IT Services Awarded ISO 9001 Certification Satyam Technology Center (STC) inaugurated Joint venture with GE announced
Stock exchange listings:
India: Bombay Stock Exchange (500376) National Stock Exchange: SATYAMCOMP
Financial performance indicators
Revenue: Rs. 6,923 crore (FY 2012)
- Net Profit after Tax: Rs. 1,306 crore (FY 2012)
Application Development and Maintenance, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (BI&DW), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Consulting and Enterprise Solutions, Embedded Services, Engineering Solutions, Enterprise Storage Solutions, ERP, Infrastructure Management Services, Managed IT Services, Quality Consulting, GIS Technology, High-Tech Solutions, MES and LIMS, Silicon Design Services, Six Sigma Consulting
Vision Compass, Search Pad
Automotive, Banking and Financial Services, Education, Energy &Utility, Government, Healthcare & Insurance, Manufacturing, Real Estate & Construction, Retail, Telecom & Travel & Transportation & Telecom-Infrastructure-Media-Entertainment-Semiconductors (TIMES).
Enter Mahindra Satyam, and you’ll discover, it’s a simple process since Mahindra Satyam enables you to put your rich industry expertise to strategic use, in tandem with IT initiatives.
- Work for Fortune 500 customers
- Have exposure to mature Quality practices and processes
- Work on best-of-breed technologies
- Take up challenging, end-to-end projects
- Benefit from mentoring by experienced seniors
- Keep your skills upgraded by continuouslearning
- Grow as fast as you excel
- Experience a highly empowered, entrepreneurial work life
- Work in a competitive, free and healthy environment
Mahindra Satyam Foundation is the CSR arm of Mahindra Satyam. It is one of the largest corporate volunteering arms in the country with 15,000 registered volunteers, 500 Magnificent Seven (M-7) teams that have clocked more than 850,000 hours since inception.
- Satyam Computer Services Limited
- Mahindra Satyam Technology Center
- Survey No.62/1A, Qutubullapaur Mandal
- Bahadurpally Village, RR Dist
- Tel: + 91-40-3063-3535
- Fax: + 91-40-2309-7515