IIIT Bhubaneswar owes its origins to the initiative of the Government Odisha. It is a result of the desire of the Government to establish a world class institute of Information Technology in the state. The Institute has been registered as a society in Nov 2006. In January 2014, the Institute is converted to a University by the Government of Odisha.
The Academic Programmes (M.Tech.) offered by IIIT Bhubneshwar are -
The Institute offers M.Tech. programmes in the following disciplines
- Computer Science and Engineering (In take capacity of 25) with specialization in Data Science, Computer Vision & Image Processing, Information Security, Computer Networks.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (In take capacity of 18) with specialization in Signal Processing, VLSI & Embedded System.
- Electrical Engineering (In take capacity of 18) with specialization in Power System Engineering.
Admission Eligibility :
|M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)||M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering )||M.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)|
How to Apply :
Visit the website www.iiit-bh.ac.in to apply on line for the M.Tech. Programmes offered Please note that only on-line application shall be accepted.
The Tuition for the course is Rs. 2,78,000. Please check the official Notification for complete details.
Entrance test :
- There shall be an entrance test for the candidates who would not be having a valid GATE score.
- GATE qualified students need not take the entrance test.
- The entrance test shall be of two hour duration consisting of multiple choice type questions carrying 1 and 2 marks. Total mark of the written test is one hundred (100). There will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
Important Dates :
|Submission of online application commences on||30th March 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||30th April2017|
|Date of Entrance Test (Tentative)||27th - 28th May2017|
|Commencement of classes||1stAugust 2017|
Important Links :