Important Dates & other info
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms||08.02.2018 to 09.03.2018 (up to 23.50 hrs.)||Last date for successful final transaction of fee||10.03.2018 (up to 23.50 hrs.)||Date of uploading of Admit-Cards on website||2nd week of April 2018||Date of Examination, NEET(UG) - 2018||06.05.2018||Display of OMR Sheet||Will be intimated through website||Display of Answer Key||Will be intimated through website||Declaration of Result||05.06.2018|
- Gen/OBC – Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.750/-
Time Schedule NEET (UG)-2018
- Entry in the Examination Hall : 7.30 AM to 9.30 AM
- Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator : 9.30 AM to 9.45 AM
- Distribution of Test Booklet : 9.45 AM
- Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet : 9.55 AM
- Latest Entry in the Examination Hall : 9.30 AM
- Test Commences : 10.00 AM
- Test Concludes : 01.00 PM
Material to be brought on the day of examination: Admit Card, Passport size Photograph
Rough Work: All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only: Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.