General/OBC/PWD and other category - Rs.4000/- SC and ST category - Rs.3500/-) (excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees offline/online through payment gateways.)
Mode of Application:
There is only one mode of application i.e. online which can be accessed by a candidate after registering himself/herself on the CLAT website.The Online Application Form can be submitted only between 1st January, 2017 to 31st March, 2017 (11:59 P.M.)
No copies of the filled in Online Application Form or uploaded certificates /documents need to be sent to the CLAT Office separately . The Hall-Ticket/Admit Card may be accessed / downloaded by the candidate in the personal CLAT account .The candidate is required to take the printout of the Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
Documents to be uploaded in the online application:
A)The scanned copies of the documents to be uploaded in the PDF/jpg format by all the candidates are:
- Birth Certificate, if not available then standard 10th passing certificate issued by recognized board or Passport can be uploaded
- Front Facing Passport size photograph (3o mm x 45 mm) [JPG Format, SIZE-within 100 KB]
- Signature of candidate [JPG Format, SIZE-within 100 KB]
B)The scanned copies of the documents to be uploaded in the PDF format by a candidate depending on the applicability are:
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Certificate of impairment for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and Declaration by the Scribe in the prescribed format.
- Special Category certificate like E.B.C.; B.C.; W.B.C.; D.F.F.; S.E.B.C.; Ancestral residents of village Sidhuwal, District Patiala; Son / Daughter of Defense Personnel Deployed in U.P. or Defense Personnel of U.P. either retired or killed/ disabled in action; Dependant of Freedom Fighter of U.P. and Kashmiri Migrant.
- Certificates in support of one's claim for NRI/NRI Sponsored Candidate.
- Domicile Certificate in support of one's claim for consideration under State Quota