GGS IPU LLB CET
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has been established by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), India under Section 2 (f) and 12 (b) of the UGC Act.
Integrated (Bachelor of Arts) – (Bachelor of Laws) : BALLB
Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
- Medium of paper – English
- Duration – 2.5 hrs
- 150 objective type of questions
- Four answer choices, of which only one is correct
- Each correct answer will fetch 4 marks. Total marks - 600
- Incorrect response will attract a penalty of 1 mark. A question with multiple darkened ovals as answer choice will be considered incorrect response and would be awarded -1 mark
Answer choices on OMR to be marked using black ball point pen only.
(i) English Language and Comprehension- 25%
- Use of prepositions, article, etc.
- Sentence Construction
(ii) General Knowledge- 25%
- National Culture and History
- Geography and Natural Resources
- Science and Technology
- International Affairs
- Current National Events
(iii) Reasoning- 25%
(iv) Legal Aptitude- 25%
- General Legal Awareness
- Understanding and Application of Legal Principles
- Online application closes – 18/04/2017
- Download of admit card – 30/04/2017
- Date and time of CET – 06/05/2017, 10.30 am to 1pm
- CET Result – 23/05/2017
- Cost of application – Rs.1000