LSAT-India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the US based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India.
There is no eligibility criteria to attempt the test. Students are however advised to check the eligibility criteria of the associate law schools.
The sections on the LSAT-India may appear in any order but always consist of one Analytical Reasoning section, one Reading Comprehension section, and two Logical Reasoning sections. The LSAT-India is a paper-and-pencil test. All questions are in a multiple-choice format, some with four answer choices and others with five. Answers are collected on a scannable answer sheet.
There is no penalty for incorrect answers.
The sections are timed - candidates cannot navigate freely across sections.
Only HB pencil has to be used for filling up the answer sheet.
Test results will generally be reported within four (4) weeks after the test date and will be available on candidate's registration log-in. Score card will be available for download for two months from the date of announcement of results and cannot be requested after that. No score card will be sent through e-mail or post.
|Section||Number of Questions||Timing|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Total: 4 sections||92-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
|Registration Window Starts||4th, October, 2017
|Registration Window Ends||9th, May, 2018
|Admit Card Release||19 May, 2018
|LSAT-IndiaTM 2018 Test Date||20th, May, 2018
|Announcement of Results|| 8th, June 2018
LSAT and its Test Centres
- AHMEDABAD - LJ Institute S G Highway Campus
- BANGALORE - Alliance University City Campus - 1
- BHOPAL - Sagar Institute Of Research &Technology
- BHUBANESWAR Indus School Of Engineering
- CHANDIGARH Rayat Bahra Chandigarh -Mohali Campus
- CHENNAI VIT Law College
- DELHI Mount Abu Public School
- DELHI Bharti Public School
- HYDERABAD Stanley College of Eng & Tech
- JAIPUR Jagannath University
- KOCHI Albertian institute Of Science & Technology
- KOLKATA Patha Bhavan - 1
- KOLKATA Patha Bhavan - 2
- LUCKNOW City Law College
- MUMBAI Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust - Thakur Polytechnic
- NAGPUR G H Raisoni Law School
- RAIPUR Rungta College Of Engineering & Technology
- RANCHI Chhotanagpur Law College
- INDORE Indore Institute Of Law
- DEHRADUN Infinite Dimension
- GUWAHATI Gate Institute
- PATNA Complete Information Technology Education Center (P) Ltd.
LSAT and its Associated Colleges.