What is the name of the programme and duration?
What certificate will be issued and by whom?
What are the minimum eligibility conditions for admission?
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary/XII Std./+2 Level/equivalent examination from any of the recognized Central or State or International boards.
- Candidates appearing or awaiting results for the final examination of Higher Secondary/XII Std./ +2 level / equivalent can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally. At the time of registration for the programme, such candidate must have to produce X and XII standard marksheet (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General and NC- OBC or 55% for SC, ST and DA) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate's admission offer stands cancelled.
- General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31,2017
- SC, ST and DA Category: Minimum 55% in X and XII or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31,2017
Is it necessary to submit standard X and XII examination pass marksheet/grade sheet from a recognized board?
What is the admission criteria and selection process?
- General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2017
- SC, ST and PWD (DA) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2017
- AT will be of objective-type nature. The sample questions from previous year’s question paper will be uploaded on the website of IIM Indore (www.iimidr.ac.in).
- There will be two sections in AT namely Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability.
- There will be 100 questions in total with a time duration of two hours.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Candidates must answer the sections in a pre-specified order and this order will remain the same for all the candidates.
- Quantitative Ability section will have a time limit of 75 minutes and Verbal Ability section will have a time limit of 45 minutes.
Who will be the Faculty for the programme?
What are the tuition fee, payment schedule and other fee structure?
What is the maximum intake and reservation scheme?
Will study material for courses be provided?
Will hostel facilities be provided?
Name of the programme is "Integrated Programme in Management" and is a five year regular and fulltime academic (residential) programme.
Upon successful completion of all program requirements IIM Indore will issue participants the certificate of "Integrated Diploma in Management".
Candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Five Year Integrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore.
Yes, it is necessary to upload X and XII marksheet for those who have qualified standard XII. However, in the case of candidates who are applying as XII appearing need to upload X marksheet only.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test and Personal Interview. Any candidate fail to appear in either Aptitude Test or Personal Interview or both shall not be considered further during the selection process. The selection process is as follows:
Candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Five-Year
Integrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore.
Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying minimum eligibility criteria will be called for the Aptitude Test (AT) to be conducted across 28 cities in the country i.e. Agra, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Ernakulum, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, NOIDA, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam. However, IIM Indore reserves the right to change the centers at any time if the situation so warrants.
The date of conducting AT is Tuesday May 16, 2017. The pattern of AT will be as follows:
Stage 3: In this stage, the eligible pool for Stage-4 (i.e. shortlisting of PI) is created considering only the candidates having positive raw scores in both the sections of Aptitude Test. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are rejected at this stage.
Stage 4: Sufficient number of candidates for Personal Interview (PI) for each category (General, NC-OBC, SC, ST and PWD/DA) will be shortlisted from the eligible pool (refer Stage-3) using the merit list generated based on Aptitude Test Score (ATS) as mentioned Table-1:
|Table - 1: Computation of Aptitude Test Score|
|Score in Quantitative Ability Section||65 X Candidate's Score-Min. Score/Max. Score - Min. Score|
|Score in Verbal Ability Section||35 X Candidate's Score-Min. Score/Max. Score - Min. Score|
|Aptitude Test Score (ATS)||Sum of above scores (max 100)|
|Note: Max. and Min. scores are the highest and lowest scores obtained in respective sections by the candidates from the eligible pool.|
Shortlisted candidates shall appear for Personal Interview at any of the eight centers i.e. Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata and Mumbai. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not shortlisted for Personal Interview (PI). IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of selection process i.e. Stage-5.
Stage 5: The candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned in earlier stages will only be considered for the final selection. Category wise merit list will be generated based on Composite Score (CS) as mentioned in Table 2 and provisional admission offers will be made accordingly adhering to the reservation norms.
|Table-2: Computation of Composite Score|
|Aptitude Test Score (ATS)||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)35||45|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)35||15|
Faculty are drawn from various sources which include faculty members of IIM Indore, resource persons/visiting faculties from renowned colleges/institutes, industry experts and retired faculty members from Indian universities.
The course fee for resident Indians for the first three years of the IPM would be Rs. 4,00,000/- (Rupees four lakh) per annum and Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rupees six lakh) for Non Resident Indian (NRI) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI). Course fee for the fourth and fifth years would be as per prevailing Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) fees. The course fee includes lodging, access to lectures, computer facilities and library. Accommodation would be arranged on sharing basis for the first three years of IPM. Single room accommodation would be made available for the fourth and fifth years of the Programme.
The proposed intake is limited to 121 candidates and government of India reservation norms will be followed for admission.
Most study material will be available at no additional charge in the library. However, students will have to purchase textbooks on their own.
All students are required to stay on campus since this is a full time residential programme. Accommodation would be arranged on a sharing basis for the first 3 years. Single room accommodation would be made available for the 4th and 5th year of Programme.
IIM Indore would provide active support and guidance to students of IPM to find appropriate and challenging job opportunities at the end of the programme and internships during the programme.