IPU CET BHMCT
Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
It Stands for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
Guru Gobind Singh University conducts IPUCET BHMCT to enroll candidates in various UG hotel management programmes in affiliated colleges of the university.
Candidates applying for IPUCET BHMCT may check below for the eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board
- They must have passed individually in each subject and obtained a minimum of 50% of the total marks in aggregate
- Candidates must have passed in English (Core or elective or functional) subject
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination are also eligible provided they meet the criteria as they attend counseling
The selection in IPU for the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is only on the basis of merit they attain in CET.
The test duration is of 150 minutes. For each correct answer a student will be awarded 4 marks and for each incorrect 1 mark will be deducted.
|Test Area||No. of Questions|
|English Language & Comprehension||25%|
|Logical and Analytical Ability including Computer awareness||30%|
|Knowledge of Accounts / Commerce & Science||25%|
- Last Date of Application (UPTO 4 PM): 18th April, 2017 Tuesday
- CET Date: 21st May, 2017 Sunday
- CET Time: 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM
- Date of Declaration of Result (Latest by): 2nd June, 2017 Friday
*Apart from the above entrance exams, private colleges like Taj Aurangabad, Oberoi, Welcome Group, and Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa conduct their own exams.