CET is an on-line exam conducted to select the students for admissions into various business schools across Maharashtra. About 75000 students appear for this exam. The questions asked in the CET can be broadly classified under Reasoning, Quant, Data Interpretation and Language skills (English). The paper has a total of 200 objective questions to be answered in 150 minutes.
MAH-MBA/MMS-CET-2017: The question paper for the CET is set in English only. Translations in any other language will not be available. The CET is of 21/2 (Two and half) hours duration with a maximum of 200 marks. The test pattern is as follows.
|Section no.||Area||No. of Questions|
|3||Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50|
- The CET was held on 14th/15th March,2017.
- The CET would have multiple choice objective type questions. The CET would not have negative marking.
- There will be no verification of marks or revaluation of answer sheets of the CET.
- The score in the CET would be considered for admission during the current academic year only and would not be allowed to be carried forward to the next year.
- There is no GD/PI. Merit ranks are alloted based on the percentile obtained in CET.
- The cities in which CET-2017 is conducted are designated as centre for the CET. Each centre will have several venues depending upon the number of candidate due to appear at that centre. A candidate applying for the CET would have the freedom to choose his/her centre but shall not have freedom to choose the venue.
- The above information have been compiled