TS - ICET
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is conducted for the admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges. TS ICET 2018 was conducted by Kakatiya University, on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. TS ICET 2018 was conducted in the Online Mode.
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
Important Dates of TS ICET 2018:
Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 06-03-2018
Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee : 30-04-2018
- With a Late fee of 500/- : 05-05-2018
- With a Late fee of 2,000/- : 10-05-2018
- With a Late fee of 5,000/- : 14-05-2018
- With a Late fee of 10,000/- : 19-05-2018
Start of Downloading of TS ICET-2018 Hall Tickets: 07-05-2018 (Monday)
TS ICET-2018 Examination: 23-05-2018 & 24-05-2018 (Wednesday &Thursday); 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Announcement of Preliminary Key : 27-05-2018 (Sunday)
Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key: 04-06-2018 (Monday)
Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results: 06-06-2018 (Wednesday)
Eligibility and Qualifying marks:
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Qualifying marks in TS ICET-2018 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
TS ICET-2018 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP Online / TS Online Centres and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking). Application Fee : Rs. 650/- Rs. 450/- in case of SC/ST Candidates
The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each. This is an objective type test to be conducted in online mode and the questions are of multiple choice. Out of the given options, the candidate has to choose the correct answer. If the Candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
Medium of Test: English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B.
Section-A: Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency - 20 questions
- Problem Solving - 55 questions
Section-B: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability - 35 questions
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability- 30 questions
- Statistical Ability- 10 questions
Section-C: Communication Ability
- Vocabulary -10 questions
- Business and Computer Terminology -10 questions
- Functional Grammar- 15 questions
- Reading Comprehension- 15 questions
Candidates will be given State-wide ranks in the order of merit. For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scores the same ranks at TS ICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- By considering the marks scored in Section-A
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate Priority.
Rank obtained in TS ICET - 2018 is valid for admission into MBA Course (Full Time / Part Time / Evening / Distance Mode) of all universities in Telangana State for the academic year 2018-2018 only
Hyderabad , Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Narsapur, Medak, Nizamabad
Ranga Reddy, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Warangal, Kurnool, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam