IBS offers the following Programs:
2-year MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
4-year Ph. D program (Full Time/Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad
2-year PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 6 IBS campuses – Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
CAT/ GMAT / NMAT
GMAT®/NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2017 onwards) are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2019. Candidates with GMAT®, NMAT by GMACTM or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2019.
IBSAT Paper pattern
- IBSAT is an aptitude test.
- Duration - two hours.
- Number of qus – 140 , multiple choice questions
- Verbal Ability : 50
- Reading Comprehension : 30
- Quantitative Aptitude : 30
- Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation : 30
- IBSAT 2019 Application - July 01, 2019 onwards
- IBSAT 2019 Test Dates - December 21 - 22, 2019
- IBSAT 2019 Result - 1st week of January, 2020
- Last Date for applying with CAT / GMAT / NMAT by GMAC™ score - January 31, 2020.
- Selection Briefings - January 11 - 19, 2020
- Selection Process MBA/ PGPM Program: February 22-29, 2020 at IBS Hyderabad
- PhD Program: March 07-08, 2020 at IBS Hyderabad
Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English. All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2020.
Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2019.The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2020.
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2019/ GMAT® /NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2020. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IBSAT 2019 Application is available Online and Offline
- Online application is available at admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2019/registration
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail/SMS with details of application number and password.
- Offline Application is available at our 50 IBS FTP Branches across India, to find nearest branch at your location visit @ ibsindia.org/contact-us/
- The application cost is Rs.1800/-
The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 7.02 lakhs per annum.
The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses for Domicile is Rs. 2.585 and Non Domicile is Rs.2.835 lakhs per annum.
The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs.4.005 per annum.