SNAP 2022 is a common written test for admission to all the Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University. Written test is mandatory for admission into any Post-Graduate programme offered by the constituent institute of Symbiosis International University. However, it is only the first step. In addition, a candidate has to undergo the selection process of the desired Institute to qualify for the admission to the Post-Graduate programme of that Institute.
SNAP Exam Date 2022
This year SNAP will be conducted thrice. The exam will be conducted on 10 December, 18 December and 23 December 2022. Aspirants will be allowed to write the exam at most thrice. Best of their performances will be considered for test takers who write the exam more than once.
SNAP 2022 Eligibility:
Graduate from any recognized / statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
The Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificates for foreign degrees/qualifications.
SNAP 2022 Application Fee- Rs 1950 for each test attempt. Apart from this a candidate needs to pay Rs 1000 for each program that he/she wants to apply to.
The following is the pattern of this year's examination
- Total Questions 60
- Total Duration- 1 hour
- Marking scheme- 1 mark for correct answer, 25% negative marking for wrong answer
- Type of questions- MCQs
The following are the sections
- General English-15 Questions
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency -20 Questions
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning -25 Questions
A candidate can appear for a maximum of three tests for SNAP 2022. If a candidate appears for three tests, the higher score will be considered for final percentile calculation and there will be no normalization. A rigorous process that has been statistically tested will be administered to ensure that unique types of questions are framed under a specific topic across the question papers. Normal spread will ensure that there is no unfair advantage to candidates who opt for any specific test / multiple tests. This will ensure normalisation of the spread of questions across sections. Furthermore, the question papers will be normalised for level of difficulty across all three sets.
- SNAP 2021 Registration begins-4 Aug 2022
- SNAP 2021 Last date to apply- 24 November 2022
- SNAP 2021 Hall Ticket availability- December 05,2022 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01
- December 10, 2022 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03
- SNAP 2022 Exam Date- 10 December, 18 December and 23 December 2022
- SNAP 2022- Results Date-10 Jan 2023
SNAP 2022 is mandatory for securing admission into the following B-schools affiliated to Symbiosis International University.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM - Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC- Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM-Nashik)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM - Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS) - MBA (Sports Sciences )
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur