XAT exam is the second most popular management entrance examination in India after CAT. XAT exam is conducted by XLRI on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes. This year XAT will be conducted on 7 Jan 2024.
Apart from XLRI,the XAT exam scores are used by more than 160 institutes across India. XAT score is one of the selection criteria for admission into management programmes offered by XLRI. Candidates have to first register online on the XAT exam website and later, have to apply separately to each of the participating institutes including XLRI.
Some of the top colleges through xat are as follows
- Xavier University Bhubaneshwar
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- TAPMI Manipal
- GIM Goa
- GLIM Chennai/Gurgaon
- IRMA Anand
Short listed candidates will be put through GD/WAT and or Interview processes.
The XAT exam will be conducted on Jan 7, 2024.
The following are some of the salient points about XAT 2024 exam-
XAT Eligibility Criteria
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2024 may also apply. All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2024. However, NRI and Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
XAT Application Fee
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 200/- each.
- Indian candidates can apply through GMAT/GRE for PGDM (GM) whereas an NRI/Foreign national can apply through GMAT for all the programmes. Kindly note GRE scores are only valid for PGDM(GM).
- Fee for Indian Candidates applying for PGDM(GM) through GMAT/GRE– Rs. 2500/-
- Fee for NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT– Rs. 5000/-
XAT Important dates:
- xat 2024 Registration Begins: 15 July 2023
- XAT 2024 Registration Ends : 30 November 2023
- XAT 2024 exam : Sunday, January 07, 2024
XAT 2024 would be conducted across India in the following cities.
Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad City (Maharashtra), Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhatinda, Bhilai Nagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-NCR, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur/Asansol, Ernakulam, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hooghly, Hubballi(Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur,Jalandhar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kurnool, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysuru(Mysore), Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram Tiruchirappalli, Tirupathi, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Udupi Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Tejpur, Jorhat, Rajkot, Shillong, Naharlagun.
XAT 2024 Official website- https://xatonline.in/