XAT is the second most popular management entrance examination in India after CAT. XAT is conducted by XLRI on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes.
Apart from XLRI,the XAT scores are used by more than 100 institutes across India. XAT score is one of the selection criteria for admission into management programmes offered by XLRI. Candidates have to first register online on the XAT website and later, have to apply separately to each of the participating institutes including XLRI.
Short listed candidates will be put through GD and or Interview processes.
The test will be conducted on Jan 3, 2021.
The following are some of the salient points about XAT 2021 exam-
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2021 may also apply. All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2021. However, NRI and Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1750/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- XAT & XLRI Registration : September 12 - November 30, 2020
- XAT 2021 Admit card : Download between December 20 and January 3,2021
- XAT 2021: Sunday, January 03, 2021
- XAT Score Card: Download between January 31 and March 31, 2020.
Last year the exam consisted the following sections:
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)
Note - XAT 2021 will be conducted on 3 Jan 2021 from 9 30 am to 12 30 pm. There will be only overall time limits, there will be no sectional time limits. The candidates will not be given access to the calculator.