For the first time in Lucknow, more than 1500 IIM calls were secured by T.I.M.E. Lucknow students in CAT17. The Lucknow City Topper for the last 6 consecutive years have been full-time classroom students of T.I.M.E.: CAT17 City Topper - Neelika (99.94%ile), CAT16 City Topper - Anshuman Singh (99.88%ile), CAT15 City Topper - Rishabh Yadav (99.99%ile), CAT14 City Topper - Shashwat Mishra (99.99%ile), CAT13 City Topper - Prateek Tewari (99.96%ile) and CAT12 City Topper - Tanima Chitranshi (99.99%ile).
T.I.M.E. Lucknow is led by Mr. Ashish Sinha, who has been the All India Director (CAT), T.I.M.E. He is a pass-out of IIM Kozhikode and is also a member of Indian Placement Reporting Standards Committee, IIM Ahmedabad. Before joining T.I.M.E., he was the Business Head (India) of Fleet Management, Noble Group, one of the fastest growing Fortune 500 companies. Ashish Sir is a luminary in the field of education and frequently covered by prestigious Media channels like CNN-IBN, The Hindu, Times of India, etc.
T.I.M.E. Lucknow’s faculty team consists of alumnus of IIM, IIT, Oxford University, National Law School. T.I.M.E. Lucknow is rated as the Best T.I.M.E. Center in the country and has been given the "Excellence Award" by T.I.M.E. India. T.I.M.E. Lucknow has the highest Faculty Feedback Ratings in the country.
Facilities provided to T.I.M.E. Lucknow students
- AIMCATs (All India Mock CATs) - Students are provided 55 full-length Mock CATs, which are on the lines of actual CAT. Out of these 55 tests, there are 25 AIMCATs. AIMCATs are taken by maximum no. of students across the country and are a true representation of student's performance in actual CAT. AIMCATs are developed by T.I.M.E.'s academic team which consists of 50+ IIT-IIM graduates.
- Online Sectional Tests - 150+ Online Sectional Tests are available on the Online Student Home Page (SHP) of the student. These Online Sectional Tests are divided into Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Mock CATs - There are 15 Mock CATs. 13 online Mock CATs are provided on Student Home Page (SHP) of the student and 2 Mock CATs are paper-pencil tests. These Mock CATs are designed on the lines of recent CAT papers.
- CAT Replica Tests (CRTs) - There are 10 CRTs. 9 online CRTs are provided on the Student Home Page (SHP) and 1 CRT is a paper-pencil test. The CRTs are designed on the lines of recent CAT papers.
- Other Management Entrance Tests (OMETs) - Mock Tests for all other Management Entrance Tests like XAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, IRMA, CMAT, MAT, TISS, etc. are provided to the students in both paper and online mode on their Student Home Page (SHP).
- Essay, Group Discussion & Interview: Special online material is provided for GDEI (Group Discussion, Essay & Interview) preparation on Student Home Page (SHP) under GDEI briefcase. Also, special magazines are provided every month to further strengthen the General and Business awareness levels of students. These magazines – MBA Education & Careers are highly regarded in the market.
- Special Vocabulary capsule and Reading Comprehension passages links are provided on the Student Home Page (SHP) which are updated every week.
- Chats on our website - 3 to 4 online chats are conducted every week on various topics like Test taking Strategies, Verbal, Quant, DI, LR, B-school Selection, etc. These chats are conducted by T.I.M.E. Directors who are MBAs from IIMs.
- Seminars & Special Workshops on Test Taking Strategies, B-school Selection, Economics and General Awareness (GK/Business News) are conducted on regular basis.
- Test Pattern & Analysis: Papers of previous years of various MBA entrance tests are on the Student Home Page (SHP) along with detailed analysis. There are also links provided on the SHP with previous years' questions.
- There is also provision for Back-up classes (for classes missed by students), doubt sessions with faculty, revision classes and test-analysis sessions.
- Student Home Page (SHP) is a reservoir of all relevant information for MBA including selection process, application dates, cut-off, fees, placements, and no. of seats at the top 100 MBA institutes and all other important information.
- T.I.M.E. has 250 centers across 118 cities. T.I.M.E. students have the flexibility to attend classes in any T.I.M.E. center across the country without re-admission.
T.I.M.E. is one of the largest educational groups in the world, registered in the Guinness Book of World Records. T.I.M.E. is led by a team of 57 IIT-IIM graduates focused on high-quality education, who develop its study material, test series, handouts and the classroom teaching program.
We have successfully trained more than 13 lakh students in the past 10 years. Our focus has always been on getting results par excellence. 2429 T.I.M.E. students got selected into the prestigious IIMs last year with a total of 10,562 final IIM admission calls. We are the only institute that gets its results checked, validated and authenticated by world's leading audit firm.