Congratulations on your decision of pursuing a career in LAW – one of the most sought after career options after twelfth. If you are thinking of joining a Law coaching program, then think of T.I.M.E.!
T.I.M.E., with its rich legacy of training hundreds of thousands of students over the last two decades, is the name to trust. We at T.I.M.E. offer a comprehensive course for CLAT and other Law entrance tests, which has been developed by the NLU/IIT/IIM grads, covering all areas of the test while keeping in mind the requirements of the students, both in the 11th & 12th standard. The course material is updated periodically to ensure that the students are prepared for any eventuality or surprise that the exams throws at them, and will be completely self sufficient to ensure that those who follow it while attending the classes regularly will have an edge over others.
In addition to CLAT, the material and classes will also help students prepare for other popular Law entrance tests like AILET, SLAT, LSAT, MH Law CET, Christ, etc.
- Around 1800 pages of material including 21 Study Material booklets will be made available to the students.
- Apart from the Study Material booklets, the students are provided with relevant ‘Handout sheets’ to be discussed by the faculty during the classroom sessions.
- A total of 70 Mock tests on the pattern of CLAT, AILET, SLAT, etc (including All India Mock Tests)
- Detailed analysis along with national benchmarking is the hallmark of our All India Mock Tests.
- 150 Online Sectional Tests - 30 tests in each of the areas Quant, Verbal, Legal Aptitude, General Awareness and Logical Aptitude
- Subject delivery by the most competent faculty who are the alumni of NLUs, IITs, IIMs, and other premier colleges.
- Access to the Student Home Page (SHP) – your repository for the online study material.
- Access to the daily/weekly/monthly inputs on General Awareness, Exam Notifications, Sectional Tests, Full Length Tests, etc.
- Availability of the concept videos on the SHP to augment the learning process beyond the four walls of the classroom.
- Most updated study material developed keeping in mind the nature of various law entrance exams.
- Students willing to get more information about CLAT and T.I.M.E.'s course offering for CLAT can walk in to their nearest T.I.M.E. centre and meet our counselors for more information.