T.I.M.E., the National leader in entrance exams, brings you the most comprehensive Correspondence/Online course material for CLAT and other LAW Entrance Exams.
The Correspondence/Online Course is aimed at those students who prefer to prepare on their own for various reasons such as -
- They are situated far off and cannot attend the classroom programme.
- Their work/academic commitments do not leave them enough time to attend classes.
- They want to work at their own pace and with flexi-timings.
The Correspondence/Online Course is an abridged version of our classroom variant for CLAT. These variants have been prepared based on our experience in successfully training hundreds of thousands of students for CLAT and various other competetive exams. The well-researched study material in our Correspondence/Online course ensures comprehensive coverage of all the basic concepts along with solved examples, short-cuts and strategies to improve your performance.
Our study material and test papers are prepared after carefully researching test papers of previous years and at the same time keeping in mind the latest exam pattern, ensuring that you get the best and most relevant course material. Our complete study material is updated as per the latest exam patterns and is widely acknowledged by the student fraternity as the most exhaustive and up-to-date.
The T.I.M.E. edge
- Expertise in conducting online exams – T.I.M.E. has over 25 years of experience in training over 20 lakhs students since inception.
- CLAT course designed by highly experienced faculty members who are the graduates from the NLUs/IIT/s/IIMs and other premier colleges of the country.
- 25 study material booklets on various areas tested.
- A whopping 52 Full length mocks on the latest pattern of CLAT and other Law entrance exams and 210 sectional tests for practice.
- Test takers from across the country for All-India Mocks and thus helping the students in benchmarking themselves against the best.
- An in-depth analysis of the mocks to help you identify your strength areas and improve upon your weeknesses.
- Post exam support for institute selection & Mock Interviews.
- CLAT & other Law Entrance Exam Notifications.
CLAT 2020 Correspondence Course
Study Material Booklets - 25,
Online Sectional Tests - 210,
Online Mock Tests (including SLAT, MAHCET 3-year and 5-year) - 14,
Paper & Pencil based Mock Tests (new CLAT pattern, AILET, LSAT, etc) - 38,
Current Affairs Updates (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) - Yes,
Access to Student Home Page (SHP) - YesRs. 14,950
The Correspondence/Online course enables students to learn at a pace that is convenient for them. The material developed by the T.I.M.E. experts is comprehensive and is developed with great care to ensure phased learning.
Basic Study Material (Booklets / E-books)
The 25 booklets / e-Books will help you develop and improve basic skills and fundamental concepts in all the areas that are tested in various exams. Students who go through the material diligently and practice regularly will be able to deal with all possible patterns of questions and the surprise element that the exams may throw at them.
Online Sectional Tests / Mock Tests
The 210 Sectional tests will include topic-wise tests covering the latest pattern of CLAT and other Law Entrance Exams. These tests not only give an overall idea of the level you are required to achieve but also provide ample practice to help you attain it. These mock tests replicate the actual exams in every conceivable way.