TCS is hiring engineering graduates and postgraduates from the batch of 2019.
The highlight of freshers’ hiring this year is that it is open for engineering students across India – irrespective of the college and location they belong to. This democratized hiring process has been named as 'TCS Ninja Hiring’.
Under this process, a student first needs to create his/her account on the Next Step portal (if not created) and then complete their TCS application form and then apply for the drive. Students who meet all the eligibility criteria will get their hall tickets to take up the TCS recruitment test that has been named as ‘the TCS National Qualifier Test’.
In other words, the 'TCS National Qualifier Test' is part of the overall process of this year's TCS Campus Hiring which has been named as the' TCS Ninja drive or process.
Additional information pertaining to the TCS Ninja hiring is given below:
Apply for the drive > TCS National Qualifier Test > Interview > TCS Offer
Last Date to apply for the drive - 22nd Aug 2018
National Qualifier Test (NQT): Exam Date:
2nd and 3rd September 2018
Duration of NQT:
The test would be of 90 minutes.
Overview of the Eligibility Criteria for the TCS Ninja drive:
Students who are applying should meet all the below-stated criteria:
Full Time Graduates from B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA -2019 batch alone
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech - All Specializations | M.Sc - Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines | MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Mathematics/ Statistics).
A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
A candidate should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
Academic Gap Criteria:
Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be completed within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
Overview of the National Qualifier Test (NQT) -
English, Quantitative Aptitude, Programming Concepts & Coding
NQT Duration: 90 minutes
Please Note :
- Only students who have applied for the drive before the deadline and meet all the stated eligibility criteria will get their hall tickets.
- Only students who have received their hall tickets can take up the National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Students will start receiving their hall tickets only after the 20th Aug 2018 deadline.
To conclude: We would like to summarize the process of applying for the TCS Ninja hiring process
Students who are yet to create an account on the Next Step portal:
- Visit www.careers.tcs.com
- Click on New User? Register link under the ‘Beginners’ tab (on the TCS Next Step portal)
- Click on ‘IT'
- Fill up the Registration Form
- Sign in with your assigned CT/DT Reference Id or registered email Id
- Fill in The TCS Application Form & Submit the same,
- Click on ’Apply for Drive’ post successful submission
Students who have created their account on the TCS Next Step portal but yet filled up the TCS application form:
- Sign in to the TCS Next Step portal with CT/DT Reference Id or registered email Id.
- Fill The TCS Application Form & Submit.
- Click on ‘Apply for Drive’ post successful submission
Students who have filled up the TCS application form:
- Click on ‘Apply For Drive’ on the TCS Next Step portal.