T.I.M.E., the leader in classroom courses in India, offers the most comprehensive Correspondence Course for Bank Exams / SSC CGL Examination. T.I.M.E.'s Correspondence Course is the closest that one can get to a classroom programme for Bank Exams / SSC CGL Examination preparation.
Our Course Content is revised and updated on a regular basis to ensure that you get material that accurately reflects the latest exam pattern.
Basic Study Material (Booklets) :
These booklets help you develop and improve basic skills and fundamental concepts in all the areas that are tested in Bank Exams / / SSC CGL Examination. Regular practice of our material will help you to deal with all the common / new patterns of questions easily and quickly tackle difficult questions as well.
Area – wise testing (Topic wise tests) :
These are both paper-based (given in the form of a booklet) and online (Based on the variant for which you hav enrolled). These tests help the students assess their strengths and weaknesses and identify problem areas for improvement.
Comprehensive Tests / Mock Tests :
- Mock Tests (Online and paper based ) on the pattern of various Bank Exams (IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB etc,) and SSC CGLE are provided( Based on variant for which you have enrolled). These mock tests replicate the actual exam in every conceivable way and simulate the actual exam.
- The online tests (topic wise and mock tests) can be taken in our App also. (TIME4BANKEXAMS & TIME4SSC-CGLE Apps)
Current Affairs Magazine – Current Affairs Cracker (CAC) :
CAC is published by T.I.M.E. and is aimed at providing students with significant information in the form of news/articles on current affairs, objective type questions on GA, bank exam / SSC CGLE model paper and a host of other features.
Web based support - Student Home Page:
- A platform from where the student can take online practice tests.
- Other features like inputs on descriptive writing, interview & GD, monthly / daily / weekly updates on General Awareness are also made available on the student home page
Intensive traning for Interview & GD/GE for PO (Optional) :
Shortlisted candidates can attend our rigorous interview & GD/GE sessions that are conducted at nearest T.I.M.E. centre by paying a nominal fee that is chargeable by that centre. This is subject to the condition that this module is being offered at that particular T.I.M.E. centre.
SSC- CGLE 2019 Tier I
Booklets - 11,
Online Sectional Tests - 160,
Mock Tests - 50,
Current Affairs Cracker - NARs. 4,250
Bank PO +
SSC CGLE 2019 Tier I
Booklets - 17,
Online Sectional Tests - 325,
Mock Tests - 160,
Current Affairs Cracker - 6 issuesRs. 5,450
Bank PO & Clerk +
SSC CGLE 2019 Tier I
Booklets - 20,
Online Sectional Tests - 448,
Mock Tests - 195,
Current Affairs Cracker - 6 issuesRs. 5,950
Note: The validity of Student Home Page for accessing the online test and host of other features is 18 months from the date of enrolment.
You can enroll for T.I.M.E. Correspondence Course for Bank Exams and SSC CGL Examination in three ways
- Enroll at any T.I.M.E. office in the country
- Send a DD for your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad.
- Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
Depending on the variant you wish to enroll for, the fee should be paid. There is no installment facility for Correspondence Course.
Enrolling at any T.I.M.E. office in the country:
You can enroll for the Correspondence course at any T.I.M.E. centre in the country. For this you need to submit the completed enrollment form and pay the fee in lumpsum at one time.
The course fee can be paid in the form of cash or cheque or through credit card along with three stamp size photographs. After you enroll at one of our T.I.M.E. centres. kindly ensure that you collect the receipt for the payment you made.
Enrolling by sending your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad
You can enroll by sending a DD directly to us at Hyderabad. Please fill the enrollment and rules regulation form which can be downloaded from the link given above and send it by post along with three stamp size photographs.
The demand draft should be drawn in favour of "T.I.M.E. Pvt. Ltd.", payable at Secunderabad and sent to the following address by Registered post:
T.I.M.E. Pvt Ltd.,M
Secunderabad – 500 003
Enrolling through Online Payment Facility
Procedure to pay via Online Payment Facility is as follows.
- To avail this option you need to have valid access to a Credit/Debit Card
- You need to furnish required details to us here to enrol you for the course and submit.
- Subsequently you are directed to a verisign certified secure payment gateway page to enter your credit card details.
- Please enter all details carefully and submit when you are done.
- Once your payment is verified by us, we will enroll you for the course.
- An enrolment form meant for Bank exams / SSC Correspondence Course has to be filled and submitted.
For any further queries please feel free to mail us at email@example.com