Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is a common test for the admission to all the Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University. It is mandatory for admission into any Post-Graduate programme offered by the constituent institute of Symbiosis International University.
The following is the list of the B-Schools that accept SNAP score for admission into their Post graduate program in Management:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nashik
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Bengaluru
- Symbiosis School of Banking and finance (SSBF), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Hyderabad
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS), Pune
The last date for registering for SNAP exam is November 24, 2017. The results will be announced on December 28, 2017. The registration fee is Rs 1750.
This year, the entrance test is being conducted on December 17, 2017 from 2 pm to 4 pm.
Graduate from any recognized / statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.