Given below is the table for expected cut offs for admission into various b-schools. Please consider the following points before you refer to the table given below.
- These cut offs are predicted taking into account Mumbai as Home University. In other words, marks mentioned indicate minimum marks required (out of 200) for a Mumbai student to get into a particular college.
- The cutoffs for Maharashtra domicile students, who do not belong to Mumbai home university will be marginally higher than the ones mentioned here.
- These expected Cut offs are only for the top 20 colleges, as it gets pretty hazy when we move forther down the list of schools.
- These cut offs are for the seats which will be filled through CAP (Centralized Admission Process) rounds .
- Many colleges do offer admission into the PGDM course based on CET 2016 score, however these seats will not be filled through CAP. Moreover, the expected Cut offs for those courses would also be different. Students need to apply for the same separately.
- The All-India-Cut-offs have been mentioned in terms of ranks. While it is difficult to accurately predict the exact rank at which a student will get admitted into a college, the ranks given below will help the aspirants to get a rough idea about the All India seat allocation. The expected cutoffs have only been mentioned for few colleges, as it is not possible to predict the cutoffs for the remaining.
|College||Open||OBC||SC||All India Rank approx range|
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||137||117||109||21-23|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research & Enterpreneurship Education, Mumbai(MMS)||130||107||103||105-110|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research & Enterpreneurship Education, Mumbai(PGDMB)||127||106||101||105-110|
|K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||124||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||140-150|
|Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai||119||102||98||250-300|
|S.I.E.S. College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||114||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||300-340|
|Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), University of Pune||113||105||98||600-650|
|N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||111||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||450-500|
|MET's Institute of Management, Mumbai||107||97||93|
|Bombay St. Xavier College Soc.'s Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||107||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Chetana's Ramprasad Khandelwal Institute of Management & Research,Bandra,Mumbai||104||90||88|
|Indian Education Society's Management College & Research Centre, Mumbai||101||88||86|
|Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management, Mumbai||95||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Zagdu Singh Chartitable Trust's Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||91||Not Applicable||not Applicable|
|Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||85||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Rizvi Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||88||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|St. Francis Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||85||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Agnel Charities Agnel Seva Sangha's Fr. C. Rodrigues Instt. of Mangnt. Studies, Navi Mumbai||82||80||80|
|Alkesh Dinesh Modi Institute for Financial & Management Studies, Mumbai||83||73||78|
|Atharva Educational Trust, Atharva Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||81||63||62|