Name of the Program- PGDM
- Fee- Rs 17.5 Lacs
- Applicants must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline. Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office at a later date. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.
Entrance Test- CAT/XAT/GMAT
Placement Details ( PGDM 2016-18 Batch )
- Average Salary-11.6 Lacs p.a.
- Highst Salary-25 Lacs p.a.
T.I.M.E. B-school categorization- A grade.
- Last date to apply- 22 November 2018
- Application cost- Rs.2000
For more on this, please check http://admissions.imt.edu/applicantStudentProfileGuidlines.json