Name of the Program- PGDM
- Fee- Rs 16.95 Lacs (Hostel and Mess charges extra)
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program(s), the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognised university in India or abroad (recognised by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities). However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the program. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2019.
- Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the programme. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigour and assessment parameters of the programme.
Entrance Test- CAT
Placement Details ( PGDM 2016-18 Batch )
- Average Salary-12.23 Lacs p.a.
- Highst Salary-20.7 Lacs p.a
T.I.M.E. B-school categorization- AA grade.
- Last date to apply- 3 December 2018
- Application cost- Rs.2200/- for an applicant desirous of applying to any one of the two-Year Program(s) of IMI Delhi. In addition, if the applicant desires to apply for another program(s) also then candidate is required to pay Rs.500/- per program(s) additionally.
For more on this, please check https://www.imi.edu/delhi/pgdm_admission_procedure