Name of the Program- PGDRM
- Intake- 240
- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission. The percentage of aggregate marks will be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by IRMA by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Entrance Test- CAT/XAT
For Admissions 2019, IRMA will be giving two types of calls to the prospective candidates:
- Profile Based Calls
- Non Profile Based Calls
Candidates who fulfill the following criteria can be shortlisted for profile based calls:
- Graduation in: Development, Agriculture, Dairy, Public policy, Sustainability, Veterinary Sciences, Food Technology.
- Work experience in: Development Sector, Dairy, Public Policy.
- Excellence: Graduation from Top universities and Colleges.
- Candidates who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2018/XAT 2019 and fall in the Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GD/PI process.
- Candidates who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2018/XAT 2019 and fall in the Non-Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GD/PI process.
- Both IRMASAT 2019 and GD/PI process will be conducted at IRMA for shortlisted candidates.
Placement Details ( PGDRM 2016-18 Batch )
- Average Salary-11.39 Lacs p.a.
- Highst Salary-46.5 Lacs p.a.
T.I.M.E. B-school categorization- A grade.
- Last date to apply- 31 Dec 2018
- Application cost- Rs.1500 for GEN/OBC, Rs 750 for SC/ST/DA
For more on this, please check https://www.irma.ac.in/iaboutus/faq.php?roleid=25#qu69