Name of the Program- PGDM
- Intake- 120
- Fee- 11.39 ( Hostel and Mess extra )
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT + /CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2019, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of years 2017/ 2018 or XAT scores of years 2018/ 2019 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2017 or CMAT scores of the year 2018/ 2019.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2019 are ONLY eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work- experience are requested to apply for the Great lakes PGPM program).
Placement Details ( PGDM 2016-18 Batch )
- Average Salary-9.3 Lacs p.a.
- Highest Salary-18.3 Lacs p.a.
- Last date to apply- 25 Feb 2019.
- Application cost- Rs 2000
For more on this, please check https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/pgdm/admission-process