- Name of the program- MBA
- Intake- 200
- Fee- Rs 10 thousand per annum.
- The admission process will comprise two stages
Shortlisting for GD/PI rounds:
A composite score shall be computed giving weightages of 30%, 30%, and 40% to the scores of QA, DI/LR and VA/RC sections respectively An additional 3 marks shall be added to the Composite Score in case of women candidates.
Final selection stage:
The following parameters will be used for drawing the merit list of final selection:
- CAT 2018 Score - 60%
- Marks obtained in Class X - 5%
- Marks obtained in Class XII - 5%
- Group Discussion - 10%
- Extempore - 5%
- Personal Interview - 15%
An additional 3% of the maximum aggregate marks will be awarded to the women candidates who appear for the interview while drawing the list of selected candidates.
- Last date to apply- 20 Nov 2018.
- Application cost- Rs 350 for SC/ST and Rs 1000 for others.
For more on this, please check https://fmsadmissions