Name of the Program- PGPM
- Intake- 420 ( PGPM 2017-18 batch )
- Fee- 15.6 Lacs ( Hostel and Mess extra )
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT +/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGPM 2019, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of the year 2017/2018, XAT scores of the year 2018/2019 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2016 or CMAT scores of the year 2018.
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- A minimum work experience of two years by March 31, 2019 is mandatory and candidates found not fulfilling this criteria will not be admitted. Candidates with less than 24 months of work experience by March 31, 2019 can apply to the Great Lakes PGDM Program.
- Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays , work experience and performance in the interview.
Placement Details ( PGPM 2017-18 Batch )
- Average Salary-12.17 Lacs p.a.
- Highest Salary-26.38 Lacs p.a.
- Last date to apply- 31 Jan 2019.
- Application cost- Rs 2000