Name of the Program- MBA
- Fee- Rs 6 Lacs (last year’s)
Eligibility criteria and admission process
- Honours with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD) candidates or equivalent course where Honours courses are not available, from a recognized university; Graduates in any professional course (Engineering, etc.) LL.B (5 years) of a recognized University are also eligible. A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination is required.
- Those who will be appearing in such examinations within June 2019 may also apply.
- IISWBM gets the CAT score of the candidates who have applied for admission into IISWBM from the IIM admission committee. On the basis of a cut-off-mark, the candidates are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at IISWBM, Kolkata or other centres outside West Bengal.
- The final list of the selected candidates is prepared strictly on the basis of merit.
Entrance Test- CAT
- T.I.M.E. B-school categorization- BBB grade.
- Last date to apply- 14 DEC 2018
- Application cost- Rs 1500
For more on this, please check http://www.iiswbm.edu/WebPages/PublicPages/Admission/AdmissionPortal.aspx?&CourseName=MBA(D)MHRM