Name of the Program- PGDFM
- Fee- Rs 6.24 Lacs (Mess charges extra ), Rs 3.74 Lacs (Mess charges extra) for SC/ST students.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (it may also be referred to as Persons With Disability (PWD) categories), awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2019 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2019) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Entrance Test- CAT/XAT
- Placement Details ( 2016-18 batch )- Average Salary- 6.97 Lacs p.a., Highest Salary-11 Lacs p.a.
- T.I.M.E. B-school categorization- BBB grade.
- Last date to apply- 20 Feb 2019
- Application cost- General-Rs 1000 , SC/ST/PH-Rs 500
For more on this, please check http://iifm.ac.in/