Venue : All T.I.M.E. Bangalore Centers
Date : 12th & 13th January
Timings : 10 am / 3pm
Greetings from T.I.M.E. !!!.
Early Bird Discount :1000/-
T.I.M.E. Talent Search Exam (TTSE) on "Bank Exams" in Bangalore on 12th and 13th of Jan'2019. at 10 am/ 3pm
Career in Govt. Jobs
The question, whether to get into the private sector or the government sector can be easily answered: the government sector, of course. Especially, in these days of uncertainty, the one thing that can guarantee everything for a successful and secure career is a government job, the most coveted job these days.
Well, the following are a few advantages, in brief:
- Job Security - Unlike a job in the private sector, which is easily affected by recession and in which layoffs are very common, a government job is secure by its very definition.
- Stability - One quality of a job that everyone dreams of is stability. This is synonymous to a government job.
- Promotions - Promotions in the government sector are easier and guaranteed.
- Holidays - National and state holidays are compulsorily observed. Leave time for vacations, etc., is freely permitted.
- Further Studies - What more! For those who want to enhance their knowledge or improve their skills, the government sector facilitates fully paid higher studies.
The Banking sector in India has always been one of the most preferred destinations for employment. In this decade, this sector has emerged as a sunrise sector in the Indian economy. Banking sector index has grown at a compounded annual rate of over 51 per cent since the year 2001.
Now, banks have diversified their activities and getting into new products and services that include opportunities in credit cards, consumer finance, wealth management, life and general insurance, investment banking, mutual funds, pension fund regulation, stock broking services, custodian services and private equity etc. Further, most of the leading Indian banks are going global, setting up offices in foreign countries themselves or through their subsidiaries.
The expansion of the banking sector and its convergence with the other financial sectors such as insurance, NBFCs and Capital markets, retirement of the existing employees and financial inclusion have created more number of opportunities in the banking sector. Infrastructure, Risk Management, Banking and Financial Services, Management Information Systems and Customer Relations Management are a few areas where specialization is expected.
About TTSE (T.I.M.E. Talent Search Exam)
T.I.M.E. is conducting a scholarship test on competitive exams ( Bank ) on 12th and 13th of January (Saturday and Sunday), across all centres in Bangalore. The test will be for one hour, with objective type questions from Quantitative Ability, Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness etc. A good performance in the test would be rewarded with upto 100% discount on T.I.M.E. classroom course fee. Also if you enrol for the course before the test, you would be assured with a minimum discount of Rs 2000/-* irrespective of your performance in the test. Its a one time opportunity for the real test aspirants to build their career in this highly competitive world.