AICTE has released notification for CMAT examination. The computer based entrance test CMAT will be conducted on Jan 28 and Jan 29, 2017. The examination will be conducted in 62 cities across India.
- Registration starts from October 10, 2016.
- Last date for registration- Dec 10, 2016
- CMAT - Jan 28 and Jan 29, 2017
- CMAT 2017 results are expected to be declared on 6th February 2017 on the website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2017-18 can also apply.
CMAT 2017 Details
- Date- Jan 28 and Jan 29, 2017 ( Saturday & Sunday )
- Time- 9 30 am to 12 30 pm
- Duration - 180 minutes
- Type of Examination - Objective type
- Marking scheme- For each correct answer 4 marks are awarded, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
CMAT 2017 Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25|
A Trial test will be available on the CMAT website ( www.aicte-cmat.in ) from 15-Dec-2016. onwards for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality.
The fee for General / OBC candidates appearing for CMAT is Rs.1400 + Bank charges as applicable; whereas for Female /SC/ST/PWD category candidates fee is Rs.700 + Bank charges as applicable.
Admissions Helpline : 022-66258304
Fax number : 022-25814283
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone support availability: 5th October 2016 – 6th March 2017, 8.00 am - 10.00 pm