CLAT Consortium website has been upadted with the latest CLAT pattern and other details. The structure and the other details related to the exam are as below:
|The pattern of Question Paper for the UG Courses in CLAT 2020|
|Duration of CLAT 2020 Exam||2 Hours|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||150 questions of one mark each|
|Subject areas with weight-age||(approximate number of questions)|
|English Language||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Legal Reasoning||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Logical Reasoning||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Quantitative Techniques||13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Mark for each wrong answer|
- The online enrollment for CLAT 2020 will open on 1st January 2020 and close on 31st March 2020.
- The applications has to be submitted ONLINE only on the consortiumofnlus.ac.in website.
- The CLAT 2020 examination will be held in the month of May 2020
- The CLAT 2020 examination will be held in OFFLINE mode
- The candidates are first required to register themselves on the CLAT 2020 website by using personal mobile number and e-mail Id. Upon registration, an OTP will be sent to the given mobile number for validation. Once your mobile number is validated, you can login using your mobile number and the password you provided at the time of registration.
- No alteration/editing in the online application form can be done after successful submission/final submission of the form.
- The candidate shall fill his/her preference order for all the 22 NLUs at the time of online application itself. No change shall be allowed in the preference once the form is submitted by the candidate.
Documents to be uploaded with the Online Application.
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
- Application fees can be paid only online.
- Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates : Rs.4,000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
- Indian Nationals/NRIs/PIO/OCI seeking admission in either of the UG programmes shall appear in CLAT 2020.
- Foreign Nationals need not appear for the test
- The application form, complete in all respects and after payment of fees must be finally submitted on or before 31st March, 2020 (11:59 P.M.).
Admit Card/Hall ticket
- The Admit Card/Hall ticket can be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his/her account. The exact date on which the hall tickets will be made available will be intimated on the website.