All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by National Law University Delhi for admissions into undergraduate/postgraduate law programmes.AILET 2017
The notification for AILET 2017 has been released by NLU Delhi. The exam will be held for admission to Five Year BA.LL.B (Hons.) Programme, One Year LL.M & Ph.D programmes on Sunday 7th May,2017 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM in various centres all over India. The application form will be available on the University website: http://nludelhi.ac.in from 1st January, 2017.
The same can be checked at here
Important Dates - AILET 2017
|Application available from||lst January, 2017|
|AILET||Sunday 7th May,2017 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
AILET 2016 was held on 1st May 2016 from 3 PM to 4:30 PM.Eligibility
50% marks in Secondary Exam (10+2) or equivalent level. Age not less than 21 years as on 21 July, 2016; extended to 23 years for SC/ST candidates.
Total number of seats - 80
Out of the eighty seats, ten seats were for Foreign NationalExam Pattern
The exam had 5 sections - English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics. The duration of the exam was 90 minutes, for a total of 150 multiple choice questions.
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
- A minimum cut off of 40% (30% for SC and ST candidates) of the total marks to be obtained in the AILET for the candidate to become eligible for the admission.
- If two or more candidates secured the same percentage of marks in the AILET, their merit was determined in the following manner and order;
- On the basis of Percentage of marks in the Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) / Higher Secondary School or its equivalent recognized by the University
- On the basis of Percentage of marks in the X standard
- Elder in age will be preferred
- Draw of Lots
- At least 30% of the total seats to be filled by eligible horizontal reservation for women candidates including those selected in reserved and foreign national categories.