IDBI Bank, in tie-up with Manipal University, released the notification for recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager.
Total posts : 600
(A) Important Dates :
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria of Age & Qualification: August 31, 2023
- Online Registration - September 15, 2023 to September 30, 2023
- Tentative Date of Online Test - October 20, 2023
(B) Eligibility Criteria :
Age : Minimum: 21 years ; Maximum: 25 years
Education Qualification : Graduate from a recognized university
(C) Selection process :
The selection process shall comprise of Online Test (OT), Document Verification (DV), Personal Interview (PI) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).
The Online test comprises the following test areas :
Duration of Test : 2 Hours
- Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation : 60 Qs, 60 Marks
- English Language : 40 Qs, 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude - 40 Qs, 40 Marks
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness : 60 Qs, 60 Marks
Penalty for Wrong Answers - For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty.
(D) Application Fee :
Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs.1000/- for all other candidates