Other Law Entrances
The Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) is a written test for the admission process for the undergraduate LAW programmes at the following Symbiosis institutes:
- Symbiosis Law School - Pune
- Symbiosis Law School - NOIDA
- Symbiosis Law School – Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Law School - Nagpur
All these schools offer BA LLB and BBA LLB for students.
Registration and payment closes: April 12, 2023
Entrance test dates:
Test 01 - May 06, 2023 (Saturday) 09:00 AM to 10:100 AM
Test 02 - May 14, 2023 (Sunday) 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Announcement of results May 24 2023
STRUCTURE OF SLAT 2023
- Duration: The duration for SET is 60 minutes.
- The SET is an aptitude test and is objective in nature. Each question presents four options as answers.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers. All sections are mandatory.
|Pattern||Number of Questions||Marks|
Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes).