The Five Year Full-time Residential Integrated Program is strategically designed with a blend of science, social science, and management courses. The program's ultimate aim is to integrate management education with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). The Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) of IIM Jammu is a full-time 5-year blended course of business studies from undergraduate to postgraduate.
The structure and lengths of degree programs have multiple exit options within the first three years. If any student intends to exit after successful completion of the program requirement at the end of the 1st year; a certificate will be awarded; at the end of 2nd year, an advanced certificate will be awarded; and at the end of the three years, she/he will be awarded a degree of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Upon completing the academic rigor of 5 years, the student will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA) of IIM Jammu.
A minimum CGPA of 6.00 would be required to continue into the MBA program. The fourth and fifth years will be merged with the flagship MBA program of the Institute and students will be required to meet the academic rigor of the MBA program.
The intake for IPM 2023-28 batch was around 120 (Reservation applicable as per GoI regulations after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.).
IIM Jammu strictly follows the Government of India Reservation Policy as given below:
|NC - OBC
- Age Criteria - Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2021,2022 or appearing in 2023. The candidate must have passed Standard X/ SSC or equivalent examination in the year 2019 or later.
- Qualifying Examination - Candidate should have a Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category). Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of July 31st, 2022 can also apply.
- Applicants pursuing their XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign boards like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.
The selection process of IIM Jammu consists of:
- Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Academic Profile of Class 10th and 12th examination
- Preparation of Merit list based on JIPMAT Score and academic profile.
Criteria for Preparing the Merit List
- The criteria for preparing the merit list will be based on the composite score comprising the weightage of JIPMAT score, academic profile of class 10th and 12th, and gender diversity as follows:
|Class 10 Marks
|Class 12 Marks