Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BIHMCT) is the only college affiliated to Indraprastha University, offering BHMCT course designed by IPU. There are a total of 120 seats on offering of which 85% seats are reserved for Delhi Schools barring NCR.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized board
- They must have passed individually in each subject and obtained a minimum of 50% of the total marks in aggregate
- Candidates must have passed in English (Core or elective or functional) subject
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination or equivalent are also eligible provided they meet the criteria as they attend counseling
- Candidate should not be more than 21 years of age on 1st August of the exam year
The selection in IPU for the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is only on the basis of rank in CET.
The test duration is of 150 minutes. For each correct answer a student will be awarded 4 marks and for each incorrect 1 mark will be deducted.
|Test Area||No. of Questions|
|English Language & Comprehension||38|
|Logical and Analytical Ability including Computer awareness||45|
|Knowledge of Accounts / Commerce & Science||37|