MS Admissions Info
The following documentation as part of the application process is required:
- Educational Transcripts: Official mark sheets (usually with a short-term validity, about 6 months) given by a university.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP): An essay that reflects the student's background, achievements, and career goals. The student should explain why he/she wants to enroll for a particular graduate program in a particular university and how he/she plans to use that education to meet career goals.
- Letters of Recommendation: About 2 to 4 letters of recommendation may be required from people who have known the student academically (senior professors, project guide, principal, HOD etc.) and/or professionally (reporting manager etc.). The LOR should reflect
- how long the referee has known the student and in what capacity
- assessment of the student's skills – both academic and peoples skills
- any achievements
- Financial Statement & Sponsor Letter: A bank statement indicating availability of sufficient funds (usually, at least for the first year of study) along with a letter of consent from the student's sponsor.
- Photocopies of Passport