TCS is hiring engineering graduates and postgraduates from the batch of 2020.
TCS Test is open for engineering students (B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech) or M.Sc/MCA students across India – irrespective of the college and location they belong to. Under this process, a student first needs to create his/her account on the Next Step portal (if not created) and then complete their TCS application form and then apply for the drive. Students who meet all the eligibility criteria will get their hall tickets to take up the TCS recruitment test that has been named as the 'TCS National Qualifier Test'.
TCS NATIONAL QUALIFIER TEST 2020 - IMPORTANT DATES
|Registration Starts||7th June 2019|
|Registration Closes||24th July 2019|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||31st July 2019|
|TCS NQT Exam Date||3rd and 4th Aug 2019|
TCS NQT 2020 ASSESSMENT ELIGIBILITY
|Qualification||Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA - 2020 YOP|
|Eligible Streams from UG/PG||All Engineering Streams.|
|Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc||Computer Science & Information Technology and related streams|
|% Criteria||60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG|
|Backlog Criteria||1 Active Backlog.(To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)|
|Extended Education||Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years|
TEST PATTERN - TCS NQT 2020
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude||15||30 mins|
|Programming Concepts||10||20 mins|
|Coding||1 Problem Statement||20 mins|
Only students who have applied for the drive before the deadline and meet all the stated eligibility criteria will get their hall tickets.
Only students who have received their hall tickets can take up the National Qualifier Test (NQT)
To conclude: We would like to summarize the process of applying for the TCS NQT 2020 hiring process
Students who are yet to create an account on the Next Step portal:
- Click on New User? Register link under the ‘Beginners’ tab (on the TCS Next Step portal)
- Click on ‘IT'
- Fill up the Registration Form
- Sign in with your assigned CT/DT Reference Id or registered email Id
- Fill in The TCS Application Form & Submit the same,
- Click on ’Apply for Drive’ post successful submission
- Students who have created their account on the TCS Next Step portal but yet filled up the TCS application form:
- Sign in to the TCS Next Step portal with CT/DT Reference Id or registered email Id.
- Fill The TCS Application Form & Submit.
- Click on ‘Apply for Drive’ post successful submission
- Students who have filled up the TCS application form:
- Click on ‘Apply For Drive’ on the TCS Next Step portal.