XAT exam is the second most popular management entrance examination in India after CAT. XAT exam is conducted by XLRI on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes.
Apart from XLRI,the XAT exam scores are used by more than 100 institutes across India. XAT score is one of the selection criteria for admission into management programmes offered by XLRI. Candidates have to first register online on the XAT exam website and later, have to apply separately to each of the participating institutes including XLRI.
Some of the top colleges through xat are as follows
- Xavier University Bhubaneshwar
- IMT Ghaziabad
- TAPMI Manipal
- GIM Goa
- GLIM Chennai/Gurgaon
- IRMA Anand
Short listed candidates will be put through GD/WAT and or Interview processes.
The XAT exam will be conducted on Jan 3, 2021.
The following are some of the salient points about XAT 2021 exam-
XAT Eligibility Criteria
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2021 may also apply. All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2021. However, NRI and Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
XAT Application Fee
- XAT exam registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1750/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Important dates:
- XAT & XLRI Registration : September 12 - November 30, 2020
- XAT exam 2021 Admit card : Download between December 20 and January 3,2021
- XAT exam 2021: Sunday, January 03, 2021
- XAT exam Score Card: Download between January 31 and March 31, 2020.
XAT Exam Structure
- XAT 2020 exam (last year) consisted the following sections:
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)
Note - XAT exam 2021 will be conducted on 3 Jan 2021 from 9 30 am to 12 30 pm. There will be only overall time limits, there will be no sectional time limits. The candidates will not be given access to the calculator.